Sunday, 20 July 2014

I am a Beauty Sinner!


Extremely late to this tag, but hey-ho, it's a bit of fun!  


1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive? 
For my inexpensive I would have to say... my MUA lipsticks.. they are £1 and are actually really good considering how cheap they are! Now, expensive, oh gosh, I don't do expensive... but I would have to my Body Shop single eye shadow and palettes.  I got these for free (my aunt works at head office, so I'm always getting bits for nothing, swiissh).  I actually do really love them though! I do all my eye make up looks with Body Shop eye shadows and they are beautiful. Oh they blend like a dream! 

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? 
Hmmm, I would have to say lipglosses!  Some of them are so sticky and gloopy, I find myself reaching for a make up wipe within 20 seconds to rid myself of it.  I have a Model Co lip whatever in Strip Tease (freebie in a mag, luckily) and uuuugggh! What is going on? I just can't even describe it, feels like you've smeared honey all over your lips.  The colour is the most amazing nude and I do really like it, I just cannot deal with the stickiness. But still I will try to make them work for the sake of glossy lips, but I'm afraid lipsticks and tinted balms win this one.  

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products? 
I always have to remind myself not to eat the Nivea Vanilla and Macadamia Lip Butter because once that goes on my lips, oooh my, it's like smelling a cupcake... and being told you can't eat it.  Evil. 

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness? 
If I'm seriously rushed for time, I ditch the foundation and the eye liner all together and go super natural.  Some days only call for a bit of concealer and mascara.  Oh and brows, cos you know, the joys of being naturally uber blonde.

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Only one?  Cos I would have to say concealer, brows and mascara.  Still can only have one?  Brows then!  I can't not have my brows done.  I am currently using a Beauty UK Brow Kit in medium, giving it a go and I really like it!  It was only about the £3 mark.  Perfect! 

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? 
Strange, but I dig forearms.  Especially with a good tattoo there.  Hmmm. Ok, slightly weird, but you really cannot beat a good smile, can you ladies?

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
I'd seriously be happy with anything! I'm really not fussy and love trying out new things and comparing them to what I already have (just in case a trip to the shops is required!) Maybe more eye shadow.. ok, ok, I have enough to fill a make up counter, but, please can I have some more? Or actually some proper body paints; I keep seeing MadeULook's videos on Youtube and being so inspired, then remembering I have none of the materials and no money to buy them *tear*.



I'd love to see anyone else's tag of this! 

Thanks for reading! xxx
Copyright © 2014 The Beauty Lounge

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi